It's just natural that our bodies rhythm changes with the seasons. we "earn" a few pounds to help us through the winter months and "misplace" (hopefully a similar amount) come summer.
Fashion magazines however will stress and remind us that we need to get our bodies summer ready, and with it comes the anxiety, the hunger and, yes, the guilt.
That is why, Amy, Jane and I were so happy to read this article by Veronique Hayland, "How to Get Your Body Caftan-Ready for Summer". Now that's a feeling we can look forward to! Beautiful and comfortable.
I love the Cut's steps to getting your body ready, (specially number 5):
1. Select a caftan of your chosen gauge and length. Stroke its gauzy fabric and whisper into its folds.
2. Let your flesh settle into the crevices of your comfortable, comfortable caftan.
3. Crumbs? Let them fall where they may, swaddled in your caftan.
4. Throw out your razor.
5. Throw out your bra.
6. Throw out the aloe vera lotion you bought last summer. You will not be getting sunburned this summer.
7. Release your inhibitions. Feel the rain on your skin.
For our own tunics and lovely clothes for women, click here: flora femme collection
Read the whole article here and let us know your thoughts!