Veja Arcade Small
Veja Arcade Small in color black white blend sable.
Arcade sneakers are designed in a running style and inspired by the first wave of sneakers from the 1980’s. The rubber used in the soles come from rubber trees which grow in the wild in the Amazonian Rainforest.
- Upper in Blend: made out of 70% of recycled cotton and 30% of recycled synthetic fibers
- Low chrome leather sections
- Inner sole in recycled cotton
- Logo V made of wild rubber (60%)
- Sole made of wild rubber from the amazonian forest (60%)
- Made in Brazil
The B-Mesh used by Veja is made from recycled plastic bottles. 15 plastic bottles are used to create a pair of sneakers. This up-cycling process creates a smart fabric, both breathing and waterproof.